Thursday, January 22, 2009

Horoscopes or Horrorscopes

My horoscope says I'm going to have a new career! Why would I want that? I really just want to focus on today and the immediate future. My lucky birthday numbers are 3, 5, 9, 15, 23, 29 and 35! Wow! I can't even remember the numbers to notice if anything happens on one of my lucky days. Do you think people believe in this crap? Just bear with me as this is one of my soap box days. It also said to plan a passionate evening for two! No comment!

6 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Now that is just way too funny!

Sarah Durham said...

Hey, invite your old trainer out to dinner :) Didn't you think he was quite the looker? Go Granny, Go Granny!

Betty said...

My trainer is off and running at some other gym and of course, he has an SO also too young for me! He prob couldn't handle an expert like me anyway. LOL!

Gigi said...

That's hilarious!

Kathi said...

whooohooo, Granny! Mine says to "watch my money." I'm tired of WATCHING it- I think it's time to SPEND it!

Betty said...

me too!