Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Again!

Can you believe it? We have 2 new snow storms coming in and it's the end of February! We still have some on the ground from the last one. Will I never see the bare streets again? Maybe it's going to snow all year...ugh! I think I should be a "snow bird" and move to Florida with the rest of the blue-haired ladies. This time though, my shovel is on the porch. Last time, it was in the garage - big help there.

Anyway, just downloaded another book for my Reader. I hate to be stuck inside with nothing to read. And, I have some comfort food; popcorn, pretzels, chocolate, cookies and wine. So guess I'll survive!

3 comments:

Kathi said...

We were really hoping for snow here, but only got a little flurry and a bunch of sleet. Then it disappeared and went back up to 60- which is really ok with me! I always say, though, that if it's gotta be cold, it could at least snow, so we can play in it! I have another poem on my thursdayworks blog if you're interested... :)

Betty said...

I can't remember your website, Kath.

Kathi said...

thursdayworks.blogspot.com