Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Post

Hi all,

It's been a long time! My life has taken many twists and turns in the past few months. I do thank all of you for your cards and good wishes. I'm still undecided if I want to put my bod through Chemo or not. Would prefer not to but will get a 2ND opinion on the 18Th of this month. I'm sure it will be more of the same. Kath did some research on a couple of docs who prefer alternative medicine so I've emailed one in Houston. They did such a good job on my great-granddaughter down there that surely, they'll have something for me.

I'm back to my old schedule now and feel just wonderful. My weight has dropped so all that fasting for tests paid off. Hope it will stay away... .

I'm also playing Scrabble online with my daughters and they sure show me up!" But I enjoy it.

I hope to post more often in the future.

4 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Wonderful to hear from you again, Betty! I'm glad you are getting back to your self again. Love you!

Betty said...

I never thanked you for your card, Susan & I do appreciate you taking the time as well as your good thoughts!

Gigi said...

She's baaaaaack! Glad to see you on here, Mom. :)

Kathi said...

Yay! I haven't looked at blogs in awhile. Have written a couple of things on the Thursdayworks one, but I haven't been keeping up very well otherwise. The word verification for this comment is "billyak"!