Saturday, March 12, 2011

Old Posts

I was reading earlier posts and laughed out loud reading the responses on "our" first homes, dated 12/6/08. Take another look and enjoy it too. Actually, was looking to see what blogs to put in the book. I haven't done anything about it yet.

Spring is on its way! Our clocks get pushed forward tonight (hope I remember) so less hours sleeping. Does anyone else have "daylight saving time?"

Donna Fletcher called me today and we talked a good hour. Her car was stolen on Thursday and it's a big headache for her. It seems there's a lot of theft regarding cars right now.

Went out and bought some jelly beans and tootsie roll pops. Have a craving for something sweet.

Oh, found that someone from Japan had commented on my blog. Of course, it was all written in Japanese letters so no hope of understanding it.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

haha Just went back and re-read that post and all the comments. Pretty funny the experiences we had.

Ugh, I am not crazy about this time change. In fact, just said that very thing on my own blog. It's 3:40 AM and I am still up.

Sorry to hear that about Donna!

Kathi said...

I'm with you both on the time change. Mexico just started using Daylight Savings Time. I wanted to tell them, "NO, don't do it- you'll regret it!" But they wouldn't listen to me anyway. I still haven't changed the clocks in the house- my phone changed automatically, and I just haven't bothered with the rest.