Saturday, September 24, 2011

And Then I Went Shopping...

Started with looking for a card table & chairs. Got them through a site called Hayneedle.com. Noticed Bonnie used this site too. Next, I needed make-up so went right to the Clinque page. Got it. You have to realize it's a rainy day and I hate to shop in the rain. Finally, the rain stopped so took my butt to my fav furniture store in Sttratford to look for a console table. I had moved the bookcase out of the hall into the middle room so had space for something small between the windows. Found a small table with mirror above it. I was telling the owner that after I croaked, stuff will still be coming in. What is wrong with me? Shouldn't I be contend to rock my life away?

This Saturday, Barbara & I along with Ira (the paint guy) are going to the Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge in Oceanville, N.J. which is near Smithville. They have tours on Saturday mornings (2 hours) so will get to see all kinds of birds. They have identified 290 species. Should be fun & different.

Otherwise, I'm doing my Saturday thing: cleaning out drawers, eating & reading.

3 comments:

Betty said...

I can't believe it won't let me correct the spelling of Stratford. So be it!

Suzassippi said...

I still enjoyed the story. :) If you had been in Mississippi today, you could have gone to the Tallahatchie River Fest with us. Now you got to love a small town festival in Mississippi, even if it is not in the Delta. I'll have a week's worth of posts...maybe more!

Betty said...

Yes, I would have enjoyed something like that as long as it isn't raining! How are you these days?