Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Late Night Snacks & Ramblings

Tonight I had grapes & pretzels. Last night, I finished off the ice cream. Maybe, this is why I sleep so good! :-) Well, since February, I've been presented with a new baby boy & a high school graduation down San Antonio way. That's #15 Greats & #12 high school celebrations. Only four more graduations to go! When you get my age, moving is very important. As I have slowed down in the activity department, I create jobs for myself. Today, I took my loose change jar to the bank and came home with an extra $75. I also had trouble with some of my meds so the Doc gave me some samples until I get straightened out. No worry! I thought about the Afghan I started 3 years ago. I hope I finish it one day. At least, I'm thinking about it which is a good sign. It's like a job that you keep putting off. I had a heck of a time signing in on my blog. Guess they put you in archives after so long. So, the question of the night: what are your favorite snacks?

3 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Lately, soy nuts. They help with the hot flashes. LOL Good to hear from you--you, Bon and Steve tend to occupy the "last post 12 years ago" spot on my blogroll. congrats on the new great grand!

Kathi said...

I'm catching up on blogs tonight! I think my favorite snack is still pistachio nuts...I'm not much into snacking these days- weird, huh?

Gigi said...

Rich makes the best seasoned popcorn. I am not sure what-all he puts on it and it varies from time to time, but usually melted butter, of course, some hand grated fancy cheese, maybe some truffle oil, and some seasonings. It is so decadent. I go way overboard when he makes any!