Sunday, August 9, 2009

Macho Macho Man

On Friday morning, four trucks came rolling down my street...a cherry picker, tractor, dump truck and small pick-up truck. All for me and my tree! Five guys - wow! With their itty-bitty tee shirts, jeans, sun glasses, muscles and hard hats and yes, good looking to boot! :O My maple tree was reduced to branches and dust. Interesting now I can see all the way down the street. I shall miss the shade it brings but not the problems it has caused. I think I'll plant a Crepe Myrtle in its place.

4 comments:

Suzassippi said...

You were ogling? LOL way to go!

Gigi said...

Granny's still got it! :)

Kristinn said...

Too funny, Gran! Hey, I just realized you have the wrong URL for my blogspot, so you're advertising someone else's family blog. Lol! The URl for mine is: http://kristinnv.blogspot.com

Kathi said...

Nothing quite like "men in trees"!