Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cricks, Cracks and Ouch!

It's hell getting old. Everything hurts esp. in the morning when you get up gingerly because if you don't, something will crack and sometimes, POP! Then you go over and over and decide just what you won't do next time. We have a saying, "if it doesn't hurt, it doesn't work!" So look for the golden years ahead.

I read in the newspaper this morning that a gentleman of 104 years who still works part time then sails on the river in his down time. I guess that's the secret of living long and feeling good. He still drives to his job in Philly. The Division of Motor Vehicles renewed his license as he passed all the tests for renewal which is awesome, I guess.

So the sun is out and I'll take my butt out for some walking or something. Maybe, I'll live 'till 104!

3 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Amen to that sistah!

Gigi said...

I am already so stiff and sore some days. No fun! But I do want to live to 104 if I still have most of my abilities left!

Kathi said...

I have no doubt that you have many years ahead of you, Granny girl! Try taking MSM for those aches and pains- it's natural, and it works. EFT also works.