Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chocolate

I think I'll go in the Chocolate business! I have oodles of Brownies, Fudge, Chocolate Pretzels, Chocolate mints and Peppermint Bark! I gave some to my neighbors who oohed and aahed to me but wondered what in the heck they're going to do with it after I left. I probably lost some neighbors over it except for the bachelor on the corner who fairly drooled when I presented it to him.

Like how much can you eat? Unfortunately on Christmas Eve, I had a good dose of heartburn so now I look at chocolates with a jaundice eye.

Chocolate goes good with wine, cookies (I have oodles of those also)and crackers.
Chocolate mints taste good in coffee also. I tried it. Yum!

Is there anyone out there would like some? How about you?

3 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Chocolate with wine is awesome! Chocolate in coffee is awesome! Chocolate sandwiches are awesome!

Kathi said...

yum!

Gigi said...

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!