Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Lazy Woman's Guide to Holiday Festivities

#1 - Draw up a list of expectations/jobs for each day.
#2 - Pick up 2 things in the kitchen and move them to the bedroom, the bed is a good place.
#3 - Play a game on the computer.
#4 - Start to decorate the tree. The kitchen is forgotten for now.
#5 - As the belt has snapped on the vacuum cleaner, a big hope that the guests won't notice that the rug is dirty.
#6 - Bake a cake. However, the butter needs to soften so read a book for awhile.
#7 - Move some more things to the bedroom as well as the clothes from the dryer.
#8 - Time to eat lunch.
#9 - Telephone a friend. Now bake the cake and hope it doesn't fall.
#10 - Finish cleaning the kitchen.
#11 - Read mail and open Christmas cards. Call family.
#12 - Read emails.
#13 - Check the list and see if you can cross off anything!
#14 - Clean off bed so you can get into it.

Etc, Etc., Etc.

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Perfect! I am right with you on these! :)

Betty said...

Beware! It can get worse as you age!

Suzassippi said...

I know--I've been at my mom's for 3 days. :)

Kathi said...

I am definitely your daughter. All those years of Jane telling me I was adopted just don't hold up anymore!! :)

Betty said...

LOL!