Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I don't know where I've been as I haven't been blogging for 3 months or more. I certainly enjoy it. Hmmm.

I'm glad the holidays are over. It seems to instill such a lot of stress in us. I had about 13 people over for Christmas Eve and everything went pretty well, considering. Christmas was over at Bill's! Regardless, I was tired from all of the hoopla.

I am not making resolutions this year either but like, Jane trying to get organized a bit. This house is too small to have so much stuff in it. I'm taking that old Mantel clock back to the repair shop. If he can't fix it as it is, I'll ask him to install new insides. It will lose its antique-ness but it's not doing anything except take up space.

Did anyone see "We've bought a Zoo!" Cute movie and a different role for Matt Damon. I saw the "Artist" too and didn't think much of it. It's a silent movie from back in the 20s.

Anyway, wanted to say "hi" to everyone and hope to see you more often back here.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

She's back!! Happy New Year--glad to see you in the blogosphere again. :)

Suzassippi said...

Happy New Year from Mound Bayou!