Monday, January 18, 2010

And now I'm ...how Old?

Lordy, I never thought I would feel so young....haha! My special day started off with a trip to the dentist for a cleaning. I had a turkey breast in the frig and had Patty and the kids over for dinner. Abby baked me a cake so we had our own little party.

I have wonderful kids, even if one of them claims that I am really 100. I did remind him that if it was true, he would be 70 so he took it back. Two beautiful bouquets grace my tables, cards, telephone calls singing "Happy Birthday" and congratulations galore on Facebook! How lucky can I get?

4 comments:

Kathi said...

And then there's your daughter who's always late! One of these days I'll get my act together and get a gift sent on time. I always have the best intentions- don't know what it is that I can't get myself to the PO. But I do hope your birthday was wonderful and that I can be as active and dynamic when I'm 79. Big love!

Suzassippi said...

Happy birthday!

Gigi said...

Sounds like a lovely day except for the teeth cleaning. haha

Betty said...

You called, Kath, that's was more important than a gift. Thank you for being you.