Monday, January 4, 2010

Stuff and Nonsense or Musings on a Monday

The pictures above are the Rice kids. I couldn't figure how to insert so be it. I have been having alarm probs and going back and forth with the tech. He is trying to save me money by providing telephone advice to troubleshoot my system. Well, first I didn't know what he was talking about. They call them techs because they speak tech and I speak normal. :) So, in my creative mind, I took a picture of the gizmo and emailed it to them. And now I wait. Second on my list is my malfunctioning garage door. Maybe it's feeling cold and won't open. I called the handyman so waiting for him too. Meanwhile, I think I'll go to the gym and work off my frustrations!!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

What happened to the pictures?!

Betty said...

They're in there in the blog the time before this one.

Gigi said...

Oh, I see! I missed them somehow! Cute!

Kathi said...

Cute! Hope you get all the tech stuff worked out. I'm tired of the cold already... :)