Friday, January 15, 2010

It Seems Like Forever...

It seems like forever since I've written. We have been so worried about Emery Jane but now, maybe there's some sunshine ahead.

My brother's treat to Virgin Gorda (BVI) is in two weeks and I dread packing and all to get there. It becomes harder and harder. I'm only looking at a 3-4 hour flight to San Juan then a smaller plane to Virgin Gorda. I'm traveling with friend Barb, Jeannette & Tom and our cousins, Mike & Sandy Turner. We're meeting the rest of the group in San Juan. But we're surely have sunny weather and I'm packing for same. My luck will be a blizzard and my warmest thing will be a sweatshirt. LOL! Speaking of...I remember one summer driving through Montana (July) and I about froze my butt off. They were predicting snow for the next day so you better believe, I didn't linger. I am not a cold weather person!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Sounds like it will be a fun trip and hopefully lots of sunny, warm weather for you to enjoy! I never seem to pack the right stuff...or I overpack and then end up thinking it's not what I really wanted. haha Have a great time!

Suzassippi said...

Safe travels and a fun time! At least it is not a 24 hour flight. :)

Kathi said...

I'm rooting for the sun! We saw it for awhile today- it was actually pretty pleasant after a few days of cold and rain. Happy birthday, by the way!