Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting Started

New blogger -Pay attention! Everyone should blog or so I'm told. So, I'm going to take you for a ride from the past to the present with lots of curves in the road plus twists and turns. FYI - I live in a small town; pop. 3000 give or take one or two. My children live all over the U.S. from Alaska to Wyoming, to Texas and N.J. where I am.

Today, it is too cold to stay out long. I managed to go grocery shopping with the "millions of shoppers" picking the same day as Thanksgiving is this week. Why didn't I think of that before leaving? So it goes.........

10 comments:

Gigi said...

Wooohooo, Granny's in the blogosphere! Welcome aboard. :)

Sarah Durham said...

Yay Granny! Can't wait to read more!!

Betty said...

Thanks for all of your good wishes! I'll try to write something noteworothy or amusing tomorrow when my brain is working!

Suzassippi said...

Cool! :) I love this as it is such fun. Too bad we can't do it for a living. :)

Kathi said...

Good for you, Granny! Someday, I'll get busy...:) love, k

Kathi said...

Weird- I never set up a google blog acct., but it has me listed as "Bubbe," so I'm thinking one of my children set one up for me...I'll have to do some research...- it's me- KATHI!

Gigi said...

Kathi, I am Gigi so you might as well be Bubbe. :)

Kristinn said...

YAY!!! I am THRILLED you're blogging! Keep it up! :D

Rider said...

It must be a good thing, put it down on page and it will endure for the generations.....my word verification is Tobify, and my dogs name is toby...weird huh

Betty said...

How can I fail with all this support? LOL