Monday, March 30, 2009

Tired Old Ass!

I have always like showers vs. baths but I discovered a product I love and aptly named "Tired Old Ass" Bath Soak. So when I wake up all achy and stiff, I head for the bathtub for my TOA soak. It positively rejuvenates me. It's made up of a blend of salts high in iron along with oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, etc.

My discovery took place in Vermont at the Country Store so I checked the label and now buy it direct from the manufacture and it's less expensive. So if you're run down from too much mental stress and/or physical activity, get yourself some Tired Old Ass! You'll be glad you did. Check out: www.LittleMoonEssentials.com

I sound like an advertisement! LOL!

5 comments:

Suzassippi said...

Well, I do love rosemary, but unfortunately, I have no tub at the moment! Our whirlpool came in Saturday finally, so maybe in another month or 6 I will have it installed. LOL

bonnie said...

You crack me up! I think I need some of this Tired Old Ass stuff. Sounds good to me!

Kathi said...

I could use so TOA myself! I love a good soak in the tub, and I have several different jars of various bath salts and such, but yours sounds much better.

Kathi said...

I meant "SOME" not "so..."

Gigi said...

I'm more of a shower gal but maybe need to take a few soaks. I think I am getting old and stiff these days.